Saturday, November 26, 2011

Not what I expected

So I just paid rent and a few bills and feel poor already! I cant completely complain though. I did not use the "half of rent" I had saved from the last pay check. I hope I can leave it untouched and keep the rest if my spending to $300 I have left. We shall see.

I received an e-mail from the guy I briefly dated this summer. He said he felt "no spark" so we agreed to be music buddies. Anyway the whole kiss at the end really through me. After he moved to Washington DC I asked him what that was about. I never heard back until this last week. Imagine my surprise when he said such things like "
The last time, yes I wanted to make out very much. Want to go somewhere and be alone and smootch for a bit. I did not get that vibe from you. Kind of got a bit of buddy thing there from you. Just an awkward situation." Um, okay. You said there was no spark . . . "And with you not driving it seemed tough to have you visit me in Vancouver." What? I guess when we met in my neighborhood or DT I walked or took the Trolley so you assumed I had no car? Have you tried parking in my neighborhood? "So who knows, had we spent sometime watching a movie or some such quiet time it might have played out differently." Really? Don't you think it would have played out differently had you communicated your feelings with me in the first place? I had no idea! You were the one too busy to hang out anyway. You even blew me off on your last weekend after you asked me to save Saturday night!

There endeth the rant.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home