Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy day of Family Food Feast

Happy Thanksgiving! Today is our family feast and giving of Thanks. Thanksgiving is not really about the food but it is a nice bonus. My mom is a great cook. I should be in total coma after we get home this evening.

I am thankful for all that I have accomplished since living on my own. I do work hard but am so grateful I can do it. To be able to pay bills, have my family, express my creativity, bike and make my home the way I enjoy it is priceless. I truly am thankful daily.

Wil found us an awesome Black Friday internet deal. We got a 37 inch flat screen (1080p, HD, LCE LED) and blue ray player for under $500. I am finally able to get the silver and black elephant out of my living room! The room looks so much bigger and feels bigger now! I was also able to move the entertainment center back 8-10 inches so we have more walking room. I woke up at 3am and went out to see it again. I am a goof. We are gaving the elephant to Wils friend Cory. I could have sold it on CL but I would rather pass on the good fortune.

Got my Lemon Cypress tree back from my parents. It grew massive in the burbs! I spent most of my day off Wednesday (while waiting for my packages) rearranging the garden, trimming back the tree then putting on the lights and beads I got last year. I sure enjoy looking out at it all pretty.

The over time has stopped for now so I will have more time to work on my chair, the apartment and fun. There will be more in the near future but until then I will be thankful for free time.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home