Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Feeling more like Diva again

As I walked to my break (at work) today I was feeling more like myself than I have in awhile. My legs feel strong, I have more energy and the personal routine is helping get "Me" back on track. I looked at my Google Calender and noted that it has been 2 weeks to the day since my last "period". So far I don't feel "the nasty" coming on so YEAH! I even broke out the Crock Pot Monday night. I have not been cooking much but eating frozen meals at work. I wanted to change that so I hit TJ after work for meats, veggies and other assorted things. I made "Steak tip" stew that was delish! Wil dislikes stew beef so I got a better cut of meat for cooking. I got a serving yesterday for work lunch and today but Wil demolished the rest! I also bought chicken, yellow curry sauce and veggies to make a dish to go over rice. Wil might be making that now since the stew is gone. I might even make pizza tomorrow on my day off.

I went biking again today. It was short but I wanted to get out there in the "some" sunshine. It is supposed to be rainy for most of my day off but that is fine. I have home organizing projects to keep me busy. If the rain let's up by the afternoon I will bike. I think I will take my camera with me. I am most excited that I ended up with 5 (working) days AND a weekend! It is supposed to be sunny and 50! I am a happy Diva.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home