Monday, January 28, 2013

More on the New Year and Plan

After I posted on my goals something I was counting on to happen fell through. I have had to rethink how I am going to achieve some of my goals and keep promises to myself on this lucky year. I am formulating "The Plan". I was hoping for an easier life "do-over" but come on . . . . This is Marta's World. :) I don't mean to or want to do things the hard way but that is usually the way.


So, I am working on the written version of "the Plan" so I have a "map" to guide me along. It will be an attempt of a balanced plan, meaning health, social, crafty/DIY, career, home and family. I know it sounds like a lot but I will be taking small steps but the key focus is balance.


My parents are going to "help" me get a new-to-me car. They are helping in the looking, with a name of a long time family friend and co-sign if needed. I am looking for the newest, low miles, SUV/Crossover/Wagon I can afford that has a "Real" back seat and is easy to get in and out of for my parents and Abby. No more sedans for this Gal! I want to have less worry on my ride. If it looks pretty that is okay too. A suit makes the man and a wagon/SUV/Crossover thingy keeps the Diva happy.

    
As for the rest of the Plan. I am working on it before it is even written up! I have replaced worn scrub bottoms and picked some color! I don't have to be "beige" at work. I have got a bit lack on my work persona, Whatch out bitches! On my next day off I am going to Jenna for a new Do. I had to grow it out after the disaster cut at Bishops in August!  I used the union health insurance to get an eye exam and new glasses. In fact I "Paid out of pocket" to get a BOGO deal and will submit the cost to the insurance. WooHoo! Looking at cars on Wednesday so I can narrow down what I can afford. Will probably look at cars over the weekend too.


For Abby I took advantage of a pet sale and got extra tall gates for both ends of the hall so she has the office and hall to roam when I am gone. Takes stress off me and she is tons happier. I could probably trust her to roam the whole house but I don't want the surprise when I come home.

So, moving forward and doing it with quiet sass and a smirk on my lips

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home