Monday, January 21, 2013

Photos of Beads and Space


 This is the large piece (a crane I think)  I got from the show. I got this strand of coral to go with it. 
 This is a combo I got a couple of shows ago. I was not sure I post it so here it is again. I got the turquoise, pearls and center rock on sale. 
 All the pearls shown together for size. The little white ones I just got and the lavender ones. They are tiny and cute!
 all the sparkly crystals for the snow flake project. By the next bead show in April I need to have the pattern figured out so I can go to town! The smaller size bead strings were $2 each and the larger $3.Retail would be tons more!
 My "old" coffee table turned printer table is now my rolling creative work space. I am soooo excited to have this ready! I spent the evening going through my beads and organized into my awesome storage cubes I got and super sale at Storables. Yes, I am a chronic Bargin Hunter!
This is the heart I got and some of the different pearls mixed

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home