Saturday, December 28, 2013

A recap post

I have been pretty busy this last several months. I have had some major peaks and some pits this year. All in all another busy year is coming to a calendar end which means I have to decide what the "next year" in My World should be. I have actually done this for several years and have enjoyed it. It started as a joke with a co-worker and I have kept the tradition up for 7 years!  I feel 2014 should keep in the same vein as 2013's thought train but that is all the hint you are going to get. 

I went on my first vacation in several years. I really had a great time with my parents, Auntie SHE SHE and Abby. We went around the Port Towsend area up to Oak Harbor and Coopsville. We were gone for 6 days. It was sooo much fun! I really need to make that happen more often! I took a lot of photos along the way. I will try to narrow down some favs and post them soon. 

My brother Mike was hit-and-run on June 15th. They still have not caught the guy. Mike is in a wheel chair and has been very sick with a "super bug" he caught here at my hospital. He has not been well enough to start working on his legs in hopes they work again. He still has a great attitude. You can donate money at any US Bank branch to the Mike Cooley fund. His pay from his job ends at the end of this month. He is having a hard time. 

The snow flakes turned out really nice and I ave decided to make it a side biz. I will really enjoy the bead show this time!

This will be my "get it off the ground" year. Hang on to your hats and buckle up!

Lots more to say but I think I should call this good for now and post.  

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home