Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OMFG! What a POS Ethyl MeRM!

Sorry Ethyl MeRM but you are what the car industry refers to as a POS (piece of sh#%!) I am lucky you were worth anything as a trade in! The reconstructed Title was not good. The awesome news is I think I bought the Blinged/tricked out car of a tidy drug dealer! I have leather seats but high end! Sirius radio free for 3 months, a tricked out system that includes a "talking Jane" (the new cars name as in "Jane Jetson" since it is so futuristic) that answers or calls from my phone, back up camera, back up crash sensor, blind area inner mirrors in the outside mirrors, they also defrost, heated seats, high end wheels (and wheel coverage if they blow or . . ) roadside assistance, ambiance interior lights (choice of 7 colors) iPod hook-up to stereo system, I don't have to pay for oil change, repair, windshield wipers, or any repairs for 7 years! Holy Crap!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home