Sunday, August 29, 2004

I needed that!

Thank you so much Aaron for the arrangement of last night! The boys and I had a blast! After the week of packing we needed some good clean laser killing! Just for the record I kicked bootie - Bill and Wil! The gimp beat you! hahahaha.

I want to say to all that read my ramblings that I really am okay. It has been a lot to deal with the last several months but honestly what choice do I have? I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep swinging, duck and punch. It's just what I do.

The boys are waiting for a turn so I will end now. Thank you Eugene teammates for taking my announcement in stride. It would be a lot less expensive if we could of taken care of things last night!

be good to the ones you love, Marta "Cycle Mama"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home