Friday, August 27, 2004

Can I have 2 minutes to bitch?

It's unusual for me I know but ENOUGH! The "6 weeks" of allergy hives has turned into 3 1/2 - 4 months! I get that something is bugging the system but what is the point of mild to painful itching day and night? Okay I'm done.

The boys have been great helping me with moving. It's certainly not what they expected when they came for their two weeks with me. I've tried to have some "normal" time everyday for them. Today we need to pack and move more stuff then Saturday we have a break.

I've decided to give myself til the 5th to be out. My manager said he would talk to the office and worst case I will have to pay rent those 5 days. It's about $18. a day. It will give me a bit more time to figure where I will be. It's very hard on the boys not knowing where I will be. Strangely I'm okay with it as long as I get my stuff somewhere. I've lost too much the last two moves.

So, here's what I need from any willing folks. I'm renting a truck on Saturday Sept. 4th to move the few big pieces furniture that wont fit in my car. If someone has a van or truck that would be awesome. I really need help on this. Call or Gmail me so I know I have help.

Tomorrow I take the boys school clothes shopping. Their dad asked if I would do the deed he would pay for it. I'm such a bargain shopper. We will do that on our way to Eugene. I'm in the show Saturday at CSz. After the show we are going to play laser tag on the U of O campus. Aaron has several sets of guns/targets. It is great fun to run around in the dark "hunting" each other!

Gotta get stuff going around here. Thanks in advance! Be happy and enjoy the simple things! Kisses!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home