Tuesday, September 14, 2004

looks good!

I saw the doc today to get results from biopsies and for her to check on her handy work. she said it all looks good. healing nicely and negative on the biopsies!!!!! I gotta tell you I got so scared this morning I threw up. I felt good but as I well know a simple twist of fate....

Thank you Karen and Ken for the non stop laughter last night. Who knew bag balm, farm equipment and a"nail salon" could be so funny. Sorry if it was too much for you Luke but I so needed that! CSz heals.

More later but I gotta pick up the darlings from their different schools! kisses ;)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger aaron jamison said...

i am soooooooo happy for you! that's amazing and wonderful news! praise the lord! (Attention readers: The "PTL" comment solely represents the opinions and views of the commentor. It may not necessarily reflect those of the blog owner. We apologize if any are offended in any way.) but you're healed! that rocks!

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm... dj flavored cupcakes

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

thanks to all for the well wishing. i can now use my standard line "at least i have my health"! i sure missed saying that.

i still have to have pap smears every 4 months until i have 3 in a row that are "negitive".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home