Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A bit of catch up with that blog

I feel I don't ever have enough time to really get into a subject with as much depth as I would like. I'm going to go through and add to some things to old posts but others get part something done eventually. Cool? Good. If there is anything you want to know feel free to ask. I'll probably tell you. :)

I was born at St. marys hospital in San Francisco. I lived in san Francisco from birth until just before my 4th birthday. I'm amazed at how much I remember. Most of the memories have been confirmed. I know my parents chose to move after the second big earth quake that did damage to our house. None of us really wanted to. I will post more on my memories soon.

As for wrestling I didn't get to say much of what I wanted. More on that soon but I would like to share an experience I had. Like I said before I wasn't looking forward to Triple H and Randy Orton. I don't like Evolution and I didn't want Randy to take the title away from Chris Benoit. I SO enjoy watching Chris wrestle! WOW!! He is truly an amazing man and athlete.

on Sunday when they were showing the clips (I couldn't see) of Randy spitting in HHH's face I was slightly disappointed since they were next and the last match of the night. Some of the entrances up to that point had been flashy and fun. When they started HHH music and they blacked the lights I looked up. When he came out and the background lights were flashing I smiled a bit. The mesmorizing happened when all the camera flashes started before the lights came up. He was just standing there not moving. It was amazing. I got goose bumps. That's when I knew something awesome was going to happen. I may not like either one but thay put on a good show. I still wish Randy would have won but it was a good match to see. They both earned my respect at Unforgiven.

I'm glad to report on the permanent home front I have another addition. I now have a post office box to go with my Gmail and cell phone. In my time of transition these are the things that will remain the same. Maybe not much to you but to me it is "home" now.

As you can see I did get the wireless connection. I needed the additional router as well. Wil is excited that I own both since his computer at his dad's house is wireless too. This way he can bring his over to my house and he is good to go! It will be nice when I get my own place to have the wireless. I (hopefully) wont have to wrestle for my turn! :)

I feel that I have so much to do and no time to do it. I've usually been good at budgeting my time and multi- tasking. I think that with all that has happened this year that I'm different inside. I want to savor the good in life and brush past or defeat the bad and it's changed my pattern. I don't think I get less done but do feel I don't get to add the depth to things. I don't have the close connection to some that I had. I'm sorry I let that happen. I will work on that. I need to focus a bit longer on taking care of biz but want to kick back a bit. Too many dragons to slay this year.

Speaking of that. I have had a few past relationships with lovers and family end badly the last couple years. I've tried to let them be and walk away but they have "come after me" in the last couple months. That has started the posts of memories. I can assure you I will get to the rest of the story. My ex husband, my parents, and my ex partner in life (as he used to call us) just cant leave things be. I take my part of the mistakes but that isn't enough. So in this time of ankle, job/apt. Loss, cancer and no insurance I have had all three to fight at the same time. Everyone wants something. Stay tuned!

I would like to share an idea of something that has been going through my head. As I get to know more men other that my ex husband I'm truly amazed by their similar cute habits. How guys tend to own more gadgets for cleaning but don't seem to use them. They always have to have the latest one. How they cant really load a dish washer efficiently and when watching them do it it's like its their first time they have ever done it. It is so endearing. I'm fascinated by this experience since I haven't dated since I was 17. I've always been a slow learner but I am so enjoying it.

There have been a few questions about me that I would like to clarify:

~no, I'm not a natural red head but should of been. My aunts and uncles and a cousin or two on my mom's side are. I feel like a red head on the inside. Did I mention I'm Irish? From the time I was a small child I have always wanted red hair so three years ago I did something about it!

~once I left my ex husband I really looked into me. There were things about me I ignored and denied for YEARS. I have begun to explore some of those things.
* I'm shy but enjoy performing. I would like to do more of a variety.
* I enjoy women. They are beautiful, curvy, soft yet firm creatures with long hair and great..... yes I like them very much.
* I like camping and hiking. My ex's did not.
* I enjoy watching wrestling live or TV.
* I don't need all the stuff that we as humans collect. I enjoy a simple life style but the comforts I chose are mandatory.
* in order to be happy I have to like me and be honest and open. Only I can make myself happy. If I'm happy and comfortable with me it makes all relationships good.

so, there are stories to look forward to that will keep you coming back to Marta's World. Like I said questions and comments always welcome. It's a tough job being me but somebody has to do it! For the most part it's pretty awesome.

Go enjoy the moment before it's gone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home