Friday, September 17, 2004

Throw me a Frickin' Bone Here!

The wireless internet router I got sucks. A friend (that shall remain nameless to protect an innocent) took me to Best Buy where they only sell D-Link. I wasn't aware they aren't a quality product. the house has since been plagued w/ internet connection problems. I either cant get on at all or after waiting 3-6 minutes for a page to open I get re-directed to a navigation page. This is all new to me and I don't speak geek so I'm near helpless. Don't get the armor out just yet. I have Nick here today so maybe we can find another store and Nick can interpret geek for me. First he wants to go bowling. I'll let you know how it goes.


Bowling for Less Bucks. You wont believe this but it's true. With the final score of 88 Nick and I tied! They have matinee prices M-F before 6. We were the only customers in a HUGE bowling alley. We had fun using the bumpers even though we didn't really need them. while there it reminded me of a childhood trauma.

My mom was in a bowling league when we first moved here. We would go to Grand Central Bowl in S.E. portland for family time and her to practice. I was only 4-5 at the time and very buzy. I was also a very scrawny kid. bowling was really hard for me so I would get bored and into things. The day I'm thinking of my brother Mitchell was tormenting me . He is four years older than me . he was a good salesman and he convinced me that the balls would slow down if I "ajusted" the wheel. I didn't like the speed and noise in which they came out. so I stuck my thumb in the wheel and got stuck! man that hurt too! my parents were mad and we had to leave. I don't remember going to the doctor but I do remember losing that nail.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home