Monday, November 22, 2004

Another weekend comes to a close

I had My boys this weekend. I had Nick an extra day since he had no school on Friday. We didn't do anything terribly exciting but had fun. I like just hanging and watching movies. They do enjoy going to CSz especially since they have both taken classes.

We started out our time by running errands. We went to Lloyd Center and got My new phone, caramel corn, and some shoes for Nick. His old ones had holes in the bottom! We rented a movie Thursday night. We just laid on the bed watching. It was nice to have one on one time.

Friday night he had his first indoor soccer game of the season. His team won three to two. The best goal (to me) was the one Nick scored! I'm glad he is able to now switch back and forth from D to O.

Saturday was skateboard day. He started out at 10 am going to a place in SE (not far from me) called Skate Church. He is big on the skate part. As if two hours there were not enough he wanted to go to West Linn later to their skate park. We arrived there around 4:15 and stayed til dark. He had a good day and I'm glad I could help. He does love to skateboard and he is pretty good at it. Before I hurt myself he was coaching me along. He wanted me to get skilled enough to go to a skate park and show them how young I really am.

Wil enjoyed a relaxing weekend with little movement other than his hands on the PS2 controller. He is addicted to Smackdown. He calls it Crackdown because it's so necessary to everyday life. He is 15 and doesn't always remember there is a big world out there.

I actually tried to post yesterday's entry several times but between the internet connection not being strong enough (wireless) and Blogger experiencing some difficulties I couldn't get it done til late last night. I also had to wait my turn on the computer and get myself ready for a CSz show. Today's difficulty has been interruption and emergency Wil pick up. His ride home went home sick. My ex is having a fit that I did him a favor by getting Wil and bringing him to my house. It is close to me but his house is not. Now I actually expect him to come get the boy. Gosh I'm a bitch.

Gotta go get myself ready to attend Gateway at CSz. It's the last class for new kids before they join Games and Skills. Ta ta!

Post note I just got back from workshop and had to say what a blast I had. I think that I have been at the same level of skill for awhile but feel changes. It's cool to see it coming and embrace it. Now I want more! More CSz! More in my tool box! I know I must wait, embrace and grow. Not bad for a Monday. Tootles






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home