Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Yeah Team!

I'm excited to finally say . . . . I got the job I wanted with Team Estrogen!!! I got the call yesterday morning after (finally) getting the call from a vending company I applied to over a month ago! The vending company wanted me to come in for an interview tomorrow. Anyway, I now get paid a great salary and benefits along with a discount. I also get paid commuter bucks for using my bike and MAX to get to work. SWEET!! Causal work attire in a small (but growing) internet company run by a couple that is very laid back. The hours are great too Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm. I'm going into a new position they have made that fits me perfect. Customer service rep. Especially dealing with customer returns/ exchanges/ problems.

I'm really excited by all of this and it means I will be able to take care of my boys! We can move to NW Portland (where we all want to live) and be our little family unit. YES!

6 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Smashingly wonderful.


Yeah yeah Yeah yeah yeah Yeah


D

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks D! Hope you are doing well. I was in Eugene last weekend so I missed QK. Did you go this time?

I'm working on a sweater I started in 1985. A summer sweater make with Linen colored "Sugar and Cream" cotton yarn.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks PDXCAT! CS 10, following stupid rules and req from last job 4. It is going to be awesome to be doing a great job and people happy!

Have not seen you in a bit. Wanna help me (and the boys) move? :)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Hooray! Good job, you! :-)

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Congrats, Marta.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks Jer! Sorry I wont be at tourney (again)to meet you and celebrate our birthdays! As you read I am happily busy with my boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home