Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lucky Ducky!

The boys and I are soooo lucky! (finally!) I have a great job that I already love! The people I work for and with are so nice. I feel at home after one day. I will be able to take care of the boys and keep them with me. Life is good in Marta's World.

Still working on the apartment thing. I have not heard from the lady yet but we are next on the waiting list for a two bedroom in NW Portland. So close to CSz that my call time commute will be five minutes of walking. Now that's what I'm talking about! It will be more fun for the boys and easy for them to get to school and stuff.

I'm able to get a seat on the way to work just before downtown so I can knit. I have made lots of progress on the summer sweater I started in the winter of 1985. It is coming along nicely. The way back I got a seat right away so I happily knitted away. At least I can make good use of the time doing something that I enjoy.

Gotta go for now. Happy happy to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home