Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nothing better

I got the new Harry Potter book the day after it came out. I didn't pre-purchase it or stand in any lines. In fact I knew it was coming out and had it in my head to do something about it on that day but forgot. No worries as I ended up with it all the same. I have not had much time to read it. I cant read on the train but I can knit. (?) I have made it all the way through the first chapter (page 37) as of this morning. I'll probably finish it by Christmas. :)

I really like the smell of a new book. It is so promising of an adventure not yet discovered by another. How could it with the crackle of the spine and pages so crisp and not yet separated?

*pst!* Hey Gayle, I know you have something to say so do it! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... such pressure.... what to say..... seven o'clock Sunday evening..... It will be Monday soon..... sigh..... I hope you had a wonderful weekend and didn't send it all packing....
see ya in the morning.... Gayle

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Hi Ding!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home