Friday, July 15, 2005

For me?

They like me so much at work they are throwing me a BBQ tonight! Okay, they already had it planned (probably before I was hired) but still. *it is all about me* I can bring a guest but DB cant make it. I need a . . . .

Eating my lunch at my desk so as to get some personal computer time. By the time I get home I dont have a lot of time and want to spend it with the boys. I do lose about three hours a day comuting. We so need to move.

One of my bosses has showed my how to fix the colors on the links on the side bar of this here blog. It is a time consuming task I have not had time to do much of. One of this days. Ken, the computer guy was not able to help me complete this important task.

Time for play is up! more later ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home