Sunday, July 10, 2005

Ah Sunday

I have enjoyed my first 3 days at Team Estrogen. They are all so glad to have me and think I'm funny. Gayle is the one I have the most contact with as she gathers up orders while I'm re-stocking. She keeps telling me how much fun it is to have me around. I have learned a lot but know I have a ways to go before I can be knowledgeable on the phones about the products. I really like the place and the folks. Please go to the site and order. (permanently on sidebar of my blog) Tell them I sent ya weather you order on line or call it in!

Have had a fun and busy weekend with D.B. here. We have done lots and nothing at all. I like having him around. Now that I have weekends again I can go visit. I just need to plan ahead since I have the boys full time. I'm glad to but means I need to plan a bit more than I have been.

I get a lot of knitting done on MAX when I A) get to hang my bike and 2) get a seat. One of these days I will take pics of projects and get them on the right blogs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home