Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whew!

The other day driving home from the MAX my white car did a goofy thing. The radio turned off (but the antenna stayed up). The windows were down while I was on 205 so at first I did not hear the ding ding noise that the car makes when you leave the keys in the ignition. As I slowed down to exit I heard it! As long as the key is in, car running or off, it just dings! How insanely annoying.

Today I left the house early and got off 205 an exit early to leave Hot Point at Swede One. I hope it is an inexpensive fix as I am selling that car. I have not liked it from the get-go. I thankfully already replaced it with a beautiful 1996 Volvo 940 wagon in a wine color. Good thing I did!

More later, I gotta start work. BTW I cant use spell check here but will edit at home so . . .

(lunch time)
After I got the car parked at S1 and my bike ready for the short trip I was worried I would miss my train. I can take the next one and still get to work on time but I do like that "breathing room" I can change and un pack calmly and visit. I was almost to the platform but still needed to cross all the tracks from the bike path to the platform. There was the train! I felt a little panic but knew if I missed it no worries. As it turned out I inadvertently caught the train before me regular. I was at work with my computer on at 7:36. A nice surprise and it gave me a bit of blogging time.

I'm really missing D.B. these days. I haven't seen him in almost two weeks! Our free time for texting and phone conversations does not even match! When we do get a chance to talk on or the other of our cell phones drops the call. I'm afraid I got a bit frustrated with all of these factors and actually cried last night when finally talking to him. I know how much guys hate it when women cry. It was not a ploy to get my way. I just miss my D.B. Sorry you.

Just heard from S1 and it was a fuse and a chaffed wire! Whew!

5 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I am glad is was just a fused wire.

Hows the sweater?

D

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Me too! Glad to hear from you! QK on Sunday? I sure miss ya D! I will buy you a matching QK t-shirt to mine.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I can't make it on Sunday's any more. My work times changed. I now work until 1am on Sundays. I do miss going but the change in work times is really the best for my mind and body. I don't have wacky morning shift and late shifts. They are all the same times and only four days a week so I get three days off. Its like a mini vacation.

Maybe we can meet another time durning the week? I know you are super busy. I am really glad to hear your job is going fab!

D

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I do hope we can get to-knitty! What daze off you got Girl!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off during the week and the rest of the week I don't have to be to work until 3pm. I know you had a group that used to meet on Mondays but I had not heard anything about it recently.

: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home