Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A threat by any other name

The boys father got re-married this month to a woman he dated for a couple of years. From the get-go she has been afraid of me. I really have no idea why either. If I was at the house picking up the boys and she was driving up she would pull her car over a block or so away, lock her doors and wait until I was LONG gone. I found this behavior odd but never questioned it. Look who she was dating. As time went on it got more bizarre. She actually thought I would harm her in some way. (WTF?) Yeah, cause I go around town beating up any folks that get in my way! (dont say you havent been warned)

When "They" told the kids (she has three) that they were getting married things really went sour. I think "He" kept telling "Her" the kids (my boys) wanted this to happen when the boys told "Him" from the beginning they didnt like "Her" or her kids. They knew them from their old school. As I said things just went bad. The boys got defiant and told her to her face (Nick) "Get bent" and (Wil) "I don't have to listen to you. You are not my parent" The more they forced the kids to be a family the worse it got. "He" told them he was the adult so he makes the decisions. They would have to live with it.

That is what finally lead to the incident in early June. Since then they have lived with me. We have done pretty well getting in a groove. Fall with school might be a different story.

There is more to this story but it may take another week or more to finish so her is a tidbit. Let me say this (to make it a cliff hanger) We had an incident on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home