Wednesday, July 27, 2005

We got the karma!

We had an appointment tonight to see a three bedroom apartment in the building we want to move into. They are pretty nice newer construction places but the boys were wow'ed. All the units have two full bathrooms!!! After giving us the tour and sizing us up she said a two bedroom has come available! Someone gave notice this morning. It's on the top floor corner. (CSz side) She is going to talk to the folks tomorrow to see when they will be out and us in. YES!!!!!

OMG I have to move again. . . *groan* I don't think I have anyone left to help that has not helped the last. . .several. I have to sign a lease if that helps. The boys are with me and excited for us to move back in the NW. We will be able to see and hear the trolley. Crap, I hate moving.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Awesome! Congratulations! Delicious burgers and frozen fries await at a mere walking distance . . . "Eat here and get gas!"

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks D.B.! I know you and Cohen will like visiting the neighborhood better.

Wasn't that where we had our first offical date? Kiss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home