Monday, August 08, 2005

Let me be clear (and short)

Some misinterpreted my last post. It wasn't that I was yet another angry frustrated woman. (well. . . ) My play on words made me chuckle in my head but you all took it as I was bitter. So for the record it was a Happy fucking birthday because D.B. was in town. Get it? I GOT LAID good and proper! :) At this very moment I am smiling and very happily tired. I'm glad he had the chance to do something he really wanted to and the crew understood his time limitations he set so he could spend time with me. Kisses to you (D.B.!)

The apartment manager knew Friday the apartment was mine but didn't call me. She is a bit scattered with relatives visiting from out of town. (I hope that's all it is!) The other folks move out this week and we should get it by the 19th at the latest but probably sooner. Don't wait , sign up now for the chance to help my little family move!

If this sounds short and angry it isn't. It's after 8pm and I have to get up at 5am so. . . . nite!

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Now I get it!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Ah, yeah you got "it" alright! Yum!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Can I borrow your gal to be my pal? I would enjoy the rest too. :)

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Okay, I'm good with that but I am still in the market for a gal pal.

How you doing?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I'm okay with you looking for me but I'm not sure about your gal enjoying the roving eye. :)

Glad to hear you are doing well. E-mail me when you are going to play. I'll be able to get to more shows and work the door.

Want to help me move? ;)

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I will really try! (both shows?)

Very funny. You should do comedy. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home