Monday, August 01, 2005

Patience is a virtue

If you want to be part of the adventure, fun and wacky that is my world you need to learn some patience. I just dont have fun time on the computer (or anywhere) these days. Besides, cliff hangers give you something to look forward to.

The boys are with me full time these days so I'm a lot busier that I used to be plus trying to get a turn on the computer . . I had three extra boys this weekend so even when they did sleep the floor was covered so I couldnt get to the computer anyway. No worries, I kept busy packing, biking, going to the skate park and the CSz show last night.

The show was soooo awesome last night! Betse was ref and we played Boys vs. Girls. The teams were great and worked well together. The audience was small but it was one of the funnest shows I have been in! We all had a great time. Thanks for the great funny ladies. Oh, and Ken, thanks for laughing at me during five things. I was happy to get Tom Lekis (sp?) in a family show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home