Saturday, August 06, 2005

Oh my what a week!

Let's get right to it as I have no time for chit chat! (The highlights for the impatient folks. I'll fill in the blanks later)

~You have an apartment. GIVE NOTICE NOW!

~You don't pass the background check. (Me?) You don't have ANY apartment.

~You owe from a year ago at your old place. (WTF???)

~9pm Wednesday night. Don't go to bed yet go take Nick to the emergency room. (you don't really want to see the pictures.)

~Go home (midnight) his elbow is ugly not broken. *whew*

~Thursday morning. You don't owe a months rent but you do. (to the old apartment) *slaps forehead* I didn't get it in writing.

~Makes deal with devil (old property management company) and some fucked up new math later needs to drop off a money order to clear my criminal name. *I fought the law and the man won*

~3:30 Thursday afternoon. Um, we reviewed the film and it's broken. (elbow) Get him to the cast room immediately. *slaps forehead again*

~4:10 pm. Driving from Hillsboro call all parties to inform them of "deal", drop money order off in NW Portland, pick Nick up and take him for his temporary cast. Manage to do all that and still make an appointment I have had for two months in Gresham (at 6:30) to get my hair cut and colored.

~Friday. All is quiet from all the folks I need to hear from except Nick. I wish his mouth was in a cast instead of his left arm.

So there you go. Happy fucking birthday to me! D.B. is here for the weekend doing a film project so yeah. ; )


5 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Are you making me a birthday treat? I love cheesecake, chocolate, and sinful conncoctions!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I have pizza...but no cake.

Erm that sucks..elbows suck when you try and do cool things with them that they are not supposed to do.

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I know that fixes nothing but still
joyeux anniversaire.... French
ευτυχή γενέθλια.....Greek
生日快樂 ..... Traditional Chinesse

Smile.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Oh I am smiling!! (D.B. is in town ;) ) I'm really tired after a stress filled week. (I still have no answers) My bosses were so cool about my needing to make a few phone calls then leaving early on Thursday.

I need chocolate, more D.B. and a gal pal and will be content. It is my birthday. . . . hello . . .

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks! Just refer to above list (my last comment) for all your shopping needs.

I was very tired when I wrote this post (right before a nap) but just glad it's the weekend (and my birthday!). Really I'm smiling and still standing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home