Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm always here

What a wild bit of time! I finally got moved out of the old place with the help of my parents. Yes, there is quite a story going on there. More later.

Finally met Bron after chatting and flirting on blog and CSz intranet. Very adorable, nice, funny, forceful woman. Nick was impressed with her too. Sorry we didn't go out on the later round Saturday Bron but I/We had certain needs that could wait no longer. I'm sure you understand. It was great to meet you and get a hug right off the bat.

D.B. is in town this weekend and we managed to have both boys gone on the same night this time. Yum. ;) Now that we are "relaxed" for the moment we are going forth in the hood to find food and liquid to replenish.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a blast! We should do it again soon --- maybe this weekend? FIND THE COOKIE SHEETS!!! --- D.B.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

You want to do it all again? I will need to stretch out for that! Kisses, MeRMaid

"you are who you eat"
Kiss

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

What are you trying to say?

This IS Marta's World. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home