Thursday, August 11, 2005

Where's the brake pedal?!?

A groggy good morning to you! Why do they make morning soooo early? Another question is why on little time does she type this post? Has she had coffee yet this morning? Wont she hurt herself? So many questions and no assurance of an answer!

Here is what I was thinking as I woke up this morning. I have little to no time to write what I really think and want to say. I don't know if or when that will change! Some really funny, sad, poignant, awesome, silly and unrelated things have happened in the last couple of months that I was unable to type to you all. The horror! So here is the question(s) I pose to those who read this and are brave enough to creep out of the shadows to respond:

~ Do I go without posting for days while slowly behind the screen composing a draft of one event?

~ Continue the dry semi-laid out events leaving a lot unsaid?

~ get guest writers to relay the events or totally unrelated ones?

I cant believe I could type anything at this point in my day so respond dammit! :}

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say post when you can... what you can.. you're moving soon and so your commute won't be sooo long. Do the best you can and we will read about your life when you make it public. Gayle, did ya tell Molly yet? :)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I'M Telling!!! MOLLY!!!!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

How about, all of the above, or some combination thereof, depending on what you have time for? Just don't pack the crockpot or cookie sheets too early!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks for the kind words Deeg. (oh wise [ass] one.)

Joseph my D.B., I'm just glad after all this time that I and My World still amuse you. I look forward to strolling NW Portland with you. :) Kiss (rules!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home