Thursday, August 18, 2005

Where is a small brick wall when you need it?

The last two and half to three weeks have been a bit frustrating for me. Trying fill out paperwork and pack for a new apartment not knowing how soon I was moving. The manager is a bit (WTF?) scattered and does not answer my questions. Most of them were important fact finding questions that in the long run would have helped us to end this madness sooner. She just does not listen!!

She told me last night that if the approval didn't go through this morning I had to wait til she got back from vacation on August 29th. I just couldn't believe that she waited until 6pm the night before to tell me this! I was so frustrated that when D.B. called a few minutes later I was swearing (more than usual) like a sailor. (sorry you.)

I'm sure I had a bug the other day but today I was sure I was going to lose it for most of the day. I hope I'm not on the way to a bigger stomach issue. Anyway, After several phone calls during my work day and her telling me I owe her (for s l o w l y ) doing her job I'm finally approved for my apartment!

I get the keys on Monday (after the check clears?) from her son. I have to wait to hear from her tonight as we have to finish filling out the paperwork before she leaves town tomorrow morning. She has her grand children here and promised to take them shoe shopping before they all leave tomorrow. I'm going to go take a nap in my car then hang in NW to make it quick when she calls. Thanks Renee for keeping Nick another day and having Josh pick Wil up from his friends house keeping them both. I will sleep like the dead tonight.

So, moving weekend starts Friday the 26th with nightly activity all week before that for any that want to help. Anyone? Ah, for the love of Moo dont make me beg! Pretty Please? You do not want me to start crying now after the stressful time I have had!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

The son wanted to be able to paint the place and get the new blinds installed so that is what the wait is. That I can wait for! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home