Saturday, August 20, 2005

For better or worse

Alright, all those that have been avoiding me since the beg went out for moving help can stop now. I know I have abused some folks that always help and really wanted to spare all of this time so I made a grown up decision. I hired a local moving company for next Friday afternoon for a few (hopefully two) hours to move the furniture. I feel so much better having done this. They will arrive to Wil and Nick for direction at the old place and I will be waiting for them at the new location. It is a bit spendy but my friends backs and free time are worth it. I cant do this Saturday since they have a four hour minimum on the weekends.

I still need to finish loading and carting the boxes so if you really feel the need to help there you go.


In a moment of decision,

the best thing to do is the right thing to do.
The worst thing you can do is nothing.
-- Theodore Roosevelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home