Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WOW

I and the boys have lived so much "stuff" in the last two weeks. We have touched many lives and they have touched ours. I would like to thank some people for their help, thoughts and prayers.

~ Deeg and Renee, Thank you for many different things. You took the boys whenever and usually did all the driving. You also listened to me and helped problem solve and plan. You two as individuals and a couple are always there for us.

~ D.B. , for all that you do for me and my boys on so many levels. You talk rock and zombies, play video games, cook and shop, listen to any and all of us and pump me up. Kisses my baby!

~Ken, you put up with me as a crappy flaky friend. You are so patient with me. You even go to a strip club with me for steak though it made you feel uncomfortable. You listen and do whatever to help me and my sons. You rawk!

~All the CSzers that help me personally and in improv. Some of you have helped without knowing. A few have even crafted with me! Thank you!

The good news you are waiting for? Still waiting.. . . . . It will be worth the wait!



1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anytime! Happy version 1.5! --- D.B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home