Sunday, September 07, 2008

Following Hal's example

Friday when I got off work I had to dash to Lloyd Center. My new bling jewls had to get altered. The bracelet was too big sliding down my hand. The necklace does not have a clasp. You just put it over your head but the chain was too long. It sat in my bra. The chain would swish around and either be annoying or sexy. That was kinda weird. I had dropped them off Thursday.

Since it was payday we needed to do grocery shopping. I picked Wil up at 3:50 and after going to Target, Costco, Winco, Baxter Auto Parts and Tobacco Town we arrived back home around 8pm. (We got a ton of stuff done.) Normally that is my bedtime when I'm on days but I really needed to unwind a bit. I had one of my Spaten Munchen Octoberfestbier (available at Costco - a great deal!) and watched some "Coupling". I went to bed around 9:30. Boy did I slept hard.

I had a wonderful day off Sunday! Actually I got off work Saturday at 3pm and did not have to return to work until Monday at 3pm. So I had a longer day off than I'm used to. The weather was so beautiful to do anything. I went for a bike ride on Sunday and washed my car. Much later I went to the Comedy Sportz show.

Saturday when I got off work I had some energy left when I got off work so I detailed the inside of my car. I spent about three hours doing all the windows, cleaning surfaces and treating the leather. The only thing I was not able to do is vaccum. I park on the street so no place to get power for the vaccum! I actually enjoyed myself doing it. I had my i-Pod on and rocked out. I'm sure more than one neighbor was treated to some dance moves and bootie shaking. Even after all that I still had some energy left to color my hair. I went with a bolder red. Next week I will see Hard Knox for a less conservative cut.

Sunday I got up fairly early since I was still on day shift time. I got some work done on the computer that included preparing to sell some items on ebay. I cant find the pictures I took a long time ago so I will have to do that again. I got most of the time consuming stuff done. It takes a long time to set up an account! After that I straightened the kitchen and my bedroom as I got ready for my ride. I was getting some of the chores done so I could enjoy the rest of my day off. After my bike ride I was going to Susu's to hang out and wash my car. I was pretty excited to do that since I dont have a place to wash a car at my apartment. I had no idea it would take three rounds totaling two hours! It had not been cleaned with soap since my birthday last year.(thanks Pop) By the time I got done Susu and I had some wine and strolled round her yard and one neighbors. The other neighbor was cleaning out his garage. He kept popping over with treasures he did not want anymore. I got three smaller glass bricks and a galvanized flower vase. Susu was monitoring the time for me. Suddenly it was just after 6pm. I was meeting Chuck/Ken for the farm team show. I had to go!

I know that some of this energy is coming from feeling "back to normal". I've always been an energetic person. The other part is sexual tension. It reminds me of the "Malcom in the Middle" episode when Lois has a female infection. She cant have sex for two or three weeks. Hal turns into Mr. Fix-it. Their house looks like someone else owns it. He turned all his lust for his wife into chores and accomplished lots! That is me right now minus the Lois. I need a Lois! Not a wife just a person to have some fun with. I will still get lots done but I will be more relaxed with a grin on my face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home