Sunday, February 07, 2010

Reality bites

I enjoy a watching few reality shows and I will say not the norm - duh. Two are the original "Girls Next Door" with Holly, Bridget and Kendra and "Keeping up with the Kardashian's". That being said I started watching the Super Bowl and the first thing that popped into my head was this is "This is the battle of the reality star's men." Kendra is married to Hank Baskin and Kim K is dating (soon to be engaged to?) Reggie Bush. I did not know (have not watched) either team going into this game but was really impressed how well both teams played. It was a good game to see. I totally missed the whole season since I mostly work evenings. I didn't even go to a Monday Night Taco night! The commercials sucked compared to years past. Good game with interesting twists and turns. That is how a Super Bowl should be!

Send every good thought my way on Tuesday, Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home