Saturday, February 12, 2011

t has done it again!

t has done it again! I love this piece she made for me using some of the amber my mom gave me. Here are her words describing this piece.
"My friend Marta gave me a couple strands of beautiful Amber to create some custom pieces for her. This is the second necklace - a cluster necklace of flat Amber coins accented with freshwater pearls, Swarovski glass pearls and glass and quartz beads in lovely pinks, oranges and coppers. One of the most amazing features of Amber is how lightweight it is ... this necklace feels just dreamy on.!"

I cannot wait to see it, touch it and try it on! I cant believe this belongs to me! t has really listened to me and my wants in taking on the challenge of re-purposing my old jewelry pieces turning them into art!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home