Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Surprise to me

I guess it's been a bit of time since I logged on to my laptop. I did not remember changing my desktop photo for the fall. The good and bad of having a semi smart phone. Well, I have been busy trying to get my parents house decorated for the holiday, cleaning for their annual holiday cocktail party and getting my place cleaned up and decorated for the holidays as well. Throw in a hormone migraine (3 days) that I had to keep moving during and working I have been busy! Did not even have time to work on the chair on my days off because of the migraine.

As for Christmas I almost have all the presents got and hope to wrap this week. I felt way ahead of Christmas in October but now feel behind again. I got some brain storms on what to get people this year so that is the bright side. I am working Christmas Eve and part of Christmas day. I actually had them off since I am on call and don't have to work any days I don't want to but Wil got more days to work recently so now he works both! Wil has to work shortened hours on Christmas Day so I picked up part of a shift. I had less days this week so this should make it right. We are heading to my parents for a short Christmas Day celebration that eveing.

Tomorrow on my day off Wil and I are making a day of it. We are going food shopping then to the Muppet Movie. Should be a nice day.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home