Thursday, September 02, 2004

I will make it but...

I'm only going to take a moment on this post today. I put out a call on the CSz forum (PDX) to get some help moving. I got a small response of maybe's. I understand that doing that on your day off isn't top of the list. I hate moving more than you know- especially like this! I wouldn't ask if I didn't really need the help. I have Deeg and possibly my ex's brother that lives in Kalama! Normally I would call it good and do it myself but I'm not 100%. maybe this is part of "the test" to see what I'm made of. Hopefully I past the test soon so I can get to the better that I know is coming.

I do want to say thanks to all that have been supportive. The invites for room, job ideas and creative ways to get health insurance. It means a lot to me. Hugs to you! I will make it through this because I say so.

post note: Scott works sat. So he asked me to change the move to Sunday. He has a truck and wants to start at 10am. You got it Scott and THANKYOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home