Saturday, September 11, 2004

Knowledge is power

Now that I have finished moving to my new place I've had time to think about everything that has happened in the last month. Most people would see my situation as pretty bleak. I see it as Marta has nine lives. I know I've used a couple but still have some to spare. I'm looking at all of this in a positive light. so here are some of the things I know:

1) I have " a safe home and a warm bed on a quiet little street" where i can re-group.
2) I have some special people in my life that care about me. They love me for me.
3) I'm a fighter not a quitter.
4) to quote a few people " you are talented, funny and adorable." I'll take it!

5) I will live a long life

Like I said I have 2 out of 3 things taken care of. I will find a job and get back on my financial feet again. It will happen because I say so.

my goals for 2005 are:

> To have my own place
> Choose a career I want and train/go to school.
> Go back to some of the hobbies I've neglected.
> Try out for some sort of theater that is different that what I currently do.
> Enjoy the journey without rushing to the finish.
> Be the best Marta i can be.


The place where I'm currently residing is nice but has to be temporary. it's too far from my kids and too small with winter coming. Nick has to move around. I will worry constantly that he is disturbing my house mates.

I also want to be a dog owner again. Nick really wanted that for me. He saved up and traded in some play station stuff to make it happen. That was last fall. Uma turned out to be a nut job that needed special training. I didn't have the means to help her. we still have all the dog stuff nick bought and a credit at the Humane Society.

Lastly I just want to live my life on my terms not worrying about disturbing others. I like to have company, my boys over as much as possible, watch what I want on tv, shower when I want, listen to my music loud and sing along and leave a mess any and everywhere I wanna. i guess I'm too independent to be a good roommate. I have enjoyed my freedom of living alone.


I'm sooo looking forward to my first pay per view taping of WWE tomorrow. The boys and I are going with Joseph and his son Cohen. Adam is riding up with Joseph and Cohen but sitting in "better" seats with his brother Skyler. Tim, Lillith and Aaron are going as well but have their own seats. hey Aaron and co. we are having lunch at Canton Grille if you want to join us. its old school Chinese that has been around 60 years. its sooo good!


I will let you know how awesome it was tomorrow. I cant wait!! kisses

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home