Sunday, September 12, 2004

I love to BBQ

This weekend we BBQ'd our dinners. I didn't realize how much I missed doing that. Nick was in charge Friday night when we had hamburgers. He did all the work. Adding onion soup to the meat and formed the patties for the first time ever. He lit the coals and cooked by himself. He did a great job.

Saturday was Wil's turn. He chose a menu of marinated steak, steak fries and Dr. Pepper. He picked it out at the store and with a few tips did all the work. It was almost better than a steak from Acropolis! (home of the $4.00 steak.) :) JER wanted to take us out for ice cream but we were all too full.

It was a bit stressful on the start of our weekend. Nick had too much energy and was " bored" there is some getting used to the new digs. My room seems really small with all of us in it. The DVD player is too modern compared to my old TV, the big beautiful one is elsewhere til I move again. It was too big to get up the stairs and in my room. :( it's hard to watch a 19 inch when you are used to a 32 inch surround sound. I know, get over it.

I still have lots to do but it is coming along nicely. I haven't done much since getting home from my "vacation". Thank you for letting me visit and "be" Joseph. On my drive home I noted that I felt stronger and not in pain as I did driving there. I didn't have a choice about the timing of everything. I vow my next move will be good. It will be celebrated and a step closer to the mountain top.


post note
"Unforgiven" was awesome! I so enjoyed myself. Both my sons were very surprised at how exciting it really was..None of us (Wil, Nick and I) were looking forward to the triple HHH Randy Horton match since we didn't like either but WOW!!! I did not want it to end! I'm SSSOOO hooked and have no where to watch WWE tomorrow night! AAAHHHH!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home