Monday, September 13, 2004

In case you didn't know

I really like wrestling! From the time I started watching it in February I have really come to appreciate it. I hate to miss even one night! Now that I don't have cable I'm scurrying to find a place to watch it on Monday nights. With Monday night football I will be hard pressed to find a sports bar to tune in WWE RAW for me! Somebody save me!

It started when I began playing CSz in Eugene. Most of the players are WWE fans and they talk about it a lot. I decided to watch it and try to understand what they saw. The first couple of times watching was okay but as I really began to follow the wrestler I was hooked. I had lots of questions and could hardly wait for the next night of WWE.

I've even taken in some of the local talent. I've been to the Milwaulkie Elks Lodge to see PNPW tapings. That was pretty fun. I've also gone to a PNPW taping in Eugene at a high school. I usually see CC Poison, Thunder and the Blanchard Brothers. I think of the Blanchards as the cousins to the Dudley Brothers on RAW. I have yet to make a Portland Wrestling Show though I watch it on 14 when I can.

it all lead up to last night and my first PPV live taping. I was sooo excited from the time Joseph told me about Unforgiven being added at the Rose Garden. He wanted to take Cohen and asked if me and my boys would be interested in going. YES!

I had watched a couple of PPV's up to that point. I enjoyed the drama that would lead to who was in matches but this time was different. this was my PPV and there were people I wanted to see. I got most of the matches I wanted and even the outcomes.

I was at Jenny's Birthday party tonight. Happy birthday again Jenny! I had a lot of fun just hanging and laughing LOTS. I still say we should have gone to Nobby's for 50 cent taco night. It's really good but they watch football not WWE. nite!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home