Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I will miss my neighbors (NOT)

Monday night was unreal! I came home from work around 6pm having made a stop driving home. Two of my neighbors were having an argument in the parking lot. They are the downstairs neighbors on either side of me and chose to do it at my stairway. My neighbors, lets call them Cracky and Drug dealer, were having a financial dispute. This turned into the theme of the night. It really got going after I went to bed. At one point while Cracky was watering her plants on her back patio Drug dealer snuck in the front and took her computer. I did chuckle at that. They had several screaming matches that went on until my alarm went off at 5am. I was so tired I just set my alarm for 6am so I could try to get a little sleep.

Last night was quiet in comparison but I'm still running on empty. Only three outbursts. To bed soon but first a quick trip to get milk.

OH!!! Here you go:
Team Estrogen TV commercial airing times! All are on PAX-TV
Friday 8/12 @ 2:30 pm
Wed. 8/17 @ 7:30am
Wed. 8/24 @ 2:30pm
Wed. 8/31 @ 7:30am

Another update: The good news that you are waiting for. Wait for it. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home