Monday, September 19, 2005

Lint catching

The weekend had some of the promise I had hoped for. I really cant complain about life right now except to say it is still moving much to fast! I really enjoy the simple things all the more. Time on the computer, the view from my main living area, having the laundry room to myself, the satisfaction of getting a lot done in a non-rushed manner. There were parts of my time off that were stressful and challengening but I made it through.

Two very nice things that happened this weekend are as follows. After spending most of three hours unloading over twenty boxes and putting things on the different shelves Wil said "Wow, it looks like home now." Nice.

The other thing that also caused me stress and totally invaded my personal space was my parents buying us a clothes dryer and setting it up. Of course it didn't just arrive and plug in. The plug was the wrong configureation and the hose was a bit short but It was very nice especially after the dry time and cost I have had in this building. Yesterday alone was $6.75 to dry 4 loads at least twice. That is so maddening!

I know there is more to this and other stories but I just dont have the time! As we get settled I will have time? My hopes for Me time this week are:
~ open knit at Lint on Tuesday eveing.
~ Farm team workshop Wednesday
~ Breen is teaching Thursday Academy
~ Friday having some other wrestling fans over for Smack Down.
~ Finally getting some folks together for a long form group to see if we have chemistry. That will happen Saturday afternoon.

Hopefully we will have a slower calmer week this week in my world! Take care all and Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home