Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I hate to miss a day!

Hi all,

There are so many stories in my head I want to share but I cant take the time today! I need to pack, nap, do laundry, nap, eat some food, nap, fill out job applications, nap..... I think you get the idea. Rest is what I need now but I'm on the deadline clock for moving. With the boys here I haven't gotten as much done as I need to. I'm not bitching its just a fact.

Here is an enjoy the "simple things" story I will leave you with. Nick went down to get something out of the car. He came running back to show me what he got out of the free pile from the lobby. It was an over sized adjustable window screen. I was overjoyed! I hate having the window open wider that the screen so that bugs get in. Since we put it in the window I have found myself admiring it several times smiling.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home