Sunday, February 13, 2011

OMFG! t has outdone herself!

I was floored when I got to t's today. I was expected the one "Cluster" piece but I was surprised with two necklaces, two earrings and a bracelet! She made such beautiful pieces from the two vintage amber necklaces and the black onyx. The insane thing is with all she has made for me already she still has more pieces of amber to work with to make more! I gave her some uncultured fresh water pearl pieces that are vintage as well (I wore them when I was first married) and we talked about the using the last of the butterscotch amber with the pearls as well as re-making a bridal necklace I like of hers. I'm not planning to get married but love the piece. It would be a nice dress up piece that is more interesting than what I had and did not wear. I love the direction her jewelry making has been going since her 365 project started. She is on such a roll! Please support an artist and buy some of her beautiful pieces. In case you did not get the memo she does custom work. She really listens to what you want and deliverers! (and then some!) That is the understatement of the year.




I am so very lucky to find the talent and work with it. Thank you so much t for the beauty you have added to my life.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tabitha said...

Aw ... xoxo

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I mean every word. I feel fortunate having you as a friend. (More gushing) You are talented, lady!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I would be honored to be your booth bitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home